We are looking for versatile and experienced technical additions to our development team in Gandhinagar. The position offers an extensive amount of ownership and influence over our development process as we scale the team. We’re looking for people who enjoy solving meaningful problems and love seeing the things they build in the hands of real users.
- Design & implement new software modules based on the product requirements
- The primary focus will be on creating new experiences and maintaining the acclaimed app.
You will additionally work on innovative new app projects as well as internally incubated ventures.
- Participating in architectural discussions for new applications
- Writing code using best practices, considering security and performance
- Participating in sprint planning and task estimation, taking part in crafting stories/requirements
- Collaborating closely with the teams of UI/UX designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers
- Debug existing software components, fix issues and avoid regressions
- Be proactive, take ownership and be accountable
- Familiar with Test Driven Development.
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions and code reviews
- As a Flutter Developer, you will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter development framework.
- Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps. You must have previous experience in Flutter development.
- 2-5 years working as a full-time professional developer (Mobile) and 0.6 Year in a flutter(Must).
- Experience building a moderately complex Android app with knowledge of dart.
- Willing to work with cross-platform frameworks
- Published at least one app on the Play Store using Flutter/ Native (Java/Kotlin)
- Unit / widget / integration testing of app
- Understanding the lifecycle of common widgets
- Understanding of how to use theme
- Understanding of how to debug Flutter application
- Ability to use canvas and custom paint usage in Flutter project
- Asynchrony/multithreading in Dart
All the candidates are required to upload their resume, with the following details:
- Short description of the project
- Playstore link of the project, if available (the more the better)
- Total team members
- Your role and responsibility
- Project duration
- Minimum 2 years of experience needed in Android development.
Finished Bachelors or Masters in Software Engineering.
Preferred: BE/ B. Tech. / MCA / MSc. / BSc
- Android Studio
- Android SDK
Good to have Skills:
- Regular Expressions
To apply for Flutter developer job [ click here ]