We are looking for versatile and experienced technical additions to our development team in Gandhinagar. The position offers an extensive amount of ownership and influence over our development process as we scale the team. We’re looking for people who enjoy solving meaningful problems and love seeing the things they build in the hands of real users.
Currently we’re looking for a NodeJS developer who has built and maintained REST APIs in the past with NodeJS. As our company grows, we’re doing more things on multiple platforms. We’re growing by leaps and bounds leading to grow a strong API team to keep up with the pace. Your primary responsibility will be to help us build a secure, scalable, functional and well-tested API layer.
Following are the things that we are looking for in our NodeJS developer:
- Full SDLC knowledge, preferably in an agile environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Strong critical thinking & problem solving skills.
- Understanding of Unix / Linux based systems.
- Hands-on exposure to deeply linked relational databases – preferably in MySQL
- Ability to take a feature or product through the full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to both collaborate well and also the ability to convey technical ideas and concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Identify the interaction needs and how the API. must be developed based on design comps, product specs, etc.
- Continuously evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Address and prioritize production level bugs and application performance improvements.
- An adaptable attitude and understanding of the agile methodology.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and release new features.
- Minimum 2 years of experience needed in NodeJS development.
Finished Bachelors or Masters in Software Engineering.
Preferred: BE/ B. Tech. / MCA / MSc. / BSc
Good to have Skills:
- MongoDB (Mongoose)