smartSense is an experienced IoT solution provider having vast domain knowledge of IoT infrastructure. We are end to end solution and service provider having expertise in Mobile applications, cloud and WSN. Our Solutions are scalable as each vertical is dynamic in nature, hence can be integrated to any third party framework. Our solutions have unique features such as dynamic network formation, self healing, easy installation and deployment, remote firmware update, remote monitoring and controlling, etc. We also offers IoT solutions over blockchain technology allowing customers to add data to private blockchain to share it among business partners only.MORE TO IOT
Working with servers and database is the most critical part. It needs very specialised managers who can efficiently do load balancing, auto scaling and the other complementary skills for optimum usage of servers with secured database. Speaking of database, the guy working on it should be very proficient in normalisation, indexes, should know query analyser and other tools. Well, smartSense has got them. smartSense is well versed with, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) like RDS, S3, EC2 and other servers. You will receive Best IT Services in UKMORE TO DATA AND SERVER
Nothing is good till the look and feel are good of the product. smartSense houses the best and creative. We believe design should be so interactive that the users feel compelled to use the services. smartSense photoshop designers have received appreciation from 90% of its clients for our designing, and the other 10% were during our starting days. smsrtSense has a team for creative designs - experts in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & other products and for UX development as well.
For quality analysis (QA), smartSense leaves no stone unturned. We understand how crucial testing is for any and every project. And hence we only keep testers who have advanced judgemental skills and keen viewpoint for find bug errors. For automation, smartSense uses only the best tol and technology ie. Selenium with java unit 4. We are also into other complementary testing requirements like white box testing and black box testing - Best IT Services in UKMORE TO QA/TESTING